Terms & Conditions
This Terms of Service document outlines Axtech Technology user policy, services, and liabilities associated with the use of our services and products. By registering for any of our services, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to all of the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
We offer a 100% Refund on all our packages however, The Following Packages are our promotional packages If You have chosen a STARTUP 12-24 hours, INSTANT ELITE 30 Minutes and Premium 60 Minutes and you require any changes or not happy with the Digital Product, Please contact our customer support team under 7 days or Directly Message us in our Live chat option or Send us an email. After The given Time period has passed your are not entitled to a refund or a chargeback.
- Phone: +1 (539) 333-9049
- Email: email@example.com
Axtech technology’s Refund Policy will be Voided if:
- You have chosen a special or a custom package.
- The primary design concept (for any service) has been approved.
- The Logo has been finalized.
- The website has been designed, developed and deployed live.
- You have demanded revisions.
- The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the project.
- The company has not been contacted for more than 2 weeks.
- Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information.
- A complete design change has been demanded.
- If the payment is for Domain and Hosting.
- The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
- The business is closing or changing name or business.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- Once a client has accepted multiple sets of revisions (for any service),
- The client may be entitled to claim 50% of the refund after discussion with their Project Manager.
- The refund approval will be at discretion of Axtech Technology’s Management
- Management’s decision on the matter will be final.
- If a client subscribes for a service bundle and happens to be dissatisfied with a particular service, refund will only be applicable on that particular service and ‘not’ the entire bundle.
- Cancellations of orders prior to project initiation due to reasons unrelated to the design service itself for any number of reasons will be subjected to a 33% cancellation administrative fee.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents of this site, including brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to the operator or entitled third parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and can therefore not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
The operator makes great efforts to ensure that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the information made available. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information on or via the site is unavailable, the operator will make the greatest possible effort to rectify this as soon as possible.
However, the operator cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information on this site.
If you should discover inaccuracies in the information made available via the site, you can contact the operator of the site.
The content of the site (including links) may be adapted, changed or supplemented at any time without notice or notice. The operator gives no guarantees for the proper functioning of the website and can in no way be held liable for a malfunction or temporary (un)availability of the website or for any form of damage, direct or indirect, that would result from the access or use the website.
Under no circumstances can the operator be held liable to anyone, directly or indirectly, in a special or other way, for damage attributable to the use of this site or of another site, in particular as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation, of all losses, work interruptions, damage to programs or other data on the computer system, of equipment, software or other of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or refer to them indirectly. Placing links to these websites or pages in no way implies an implicit endorsement of their content. The operator expressly declares that it has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and can in no way be held liable for the content or characteristics thereof or for any other form of damage resulting from its use.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURTS
Belgian law applies to this site. In the event of a dispute, only the courts of the judicial district in which the operator’s registered office is located are competent.
- Before deployment of the website make sure all the envisioned features and changes are being informed, revisions will not be catered after your website is live. If your website requires regular surveillance of professionals, a maintenance package is recommended
- For all website orders, any request for a 100% refund becomes null & void once all the website design layouts are approved.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
You may use the Website only in accordance with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. You agree to not use the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose.
You may not post or transmit any material that is unlawful, false, misleading, defamatory, offensive, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
The Website and its content are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Axtech Technology disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
Once the project is completed, the contract between our agency and the client will be terminated. Following termination, Axtech Technology will no longer be responsible for or able to make changes to the design.
If the project is terminated due to the breach of contract by the client, the client may not be entitled to a refund.
IN CASE OF DEFAMATION AND IRRELEVANT CHARGE BACK
In case of non-necessary or irrelevant charge back or defamation to our Brand from the client after project completion, then Axtech Technology has the right to take legal action and confiscate the client’s information. The company also has the total right to stop the ongoing work.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of USA, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Client and Axtech Technology with respect to your use of the Website and supersede any prior agreements between you and the Design Agency.