COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you fill out any online form on the website, we will receive and store any information you intend to provide to us. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the website. Users who are not sure what information is mandatory are welcome to contact us.
COLLECTION OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you visit the website, our server will automatically record the information sent by your browser. This data may include information such as the IP address of the device, browser type and version, operating system type and version, language preference or web pages you visited before entering our website, the pages you visited on our website, and the time spent. These pages, the information you searched on our website, the time and date of the visit, and other statistical information.
USE AND PROCESSING OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Any information we collect from you can be used to personalize your experience to improve our website, enhance our customer service, send you promotional emails and get in touch with you. The non-personal information collected is only used to identify potential abuse cases and to establish statistical information about the use of the website. Otherwise, this statistic will not be aggregated in a way that identifies any specific user of the system.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
You can exercise certain rights with respect to the information we process. In particular, you have the right to perform the following operations:
- Where you previously agreed to process your information, you have the right to withdraw your consent;
- If the processing is performed on the basis of non-consent, you have the right to object Process your information;
- You have the right to know whether we are processing information, obtain disclosures about certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the information being processed;
- You have the right to verify the accuracy of your information and request Update or correct it;
- In some cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your information, in this case, Except for storing information, we will not process your information for any other purpose;
- In some cases, you have the right to delete your personal information from us;
- You have the right to structure, commonly used And receive your information in a machine-readable format, and, if technically feasible, have the right to transmit it to another controller without obstacles. If your information is processed by automated means, and the processing is based on your consent, you performed it as part of a contract or your pre-contract obligations, then these terms apply.
THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING
If personal information is processed in the public interest, in order to exercise the official power granted by us or for the purpose of the legitimate interests we pursue, you can object to the processing of personal information by providing reasons related to your specific situation to oppose this Kind of treatment. objection. You must know, however, if your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you can object to the processing at any time without giving any reason. To find out whether we process personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can refer to the relevant part of this document.
HOW TO EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS?
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
We protect the security of the information you provide on the computer server in a controlled and secure environment, and prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical protection measures to prevent unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in its control and custody. However, data transmission via the Internet or wireless network cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that
- The security and privacy restrictions of the Internet are beyond our control;
- The security of any and all information and data exchanged between you and our website , Integrity and privacy cannot be guaranteed;
- Despite best efforts, third parties may still view or tamper with any such information and data during transportation.
If we realize that the security of the website has been compromised due to external activities (including but not limited to security attacks or fraud) or that the user’s personal information has been leaked to unrelated third parties, we reserve the right to take reasonable and appropriate measures, including but not limited to Investigate and report, as well as notify and cooperate with law enforcement agencies. In the event of a data breach, if we believe that there is a risk of reasonable harm to users due to the data breach or otherwise required by law, we will make reasonable efforts to notify the affected individuals. When we do, we will send you an email.
CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
You acknowledge that you have read this policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using Axtech Technology, you agree to be bound by this policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this policy, you have no right to use or access this website and its services.